We are experienced probate and estate administration lawyers and are able to assist you with your complex application for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.
We can help you with:
- applications for a Grant of Probate of a Will that has not been correctly signed or witnessed (known as an informal Will);
- a Grant of Probate of a Will that has been lost or destroyed, but which was not revoked by the Testator;
- applications for a Grant of Letters of Administration on behalf of a minor beneficiary or creditor of the estate;
- applications for Letters of Administration de bonis non administratis, required where the executor or adminisrator of an estate dies without having completed administration of the estate;
- surety guarantees and s17A Deeds where there are minor beneficiaries of an intestate estate.
For complex applications, we recommend you start by booking a consultation. After the consultation we will give you a quote for our further services.