If you are responsible for managing a deceased estate in Western Australia, consult us for advice and assistance. Alternatively, you may engage us to administer the estate for you.
We can help you with:
- interpreting the terms of a Will;
- Deeds of Family Arrangement;
- advertisements for creditors as required by the Trustees Act 1962 (WA);
- collecting, selling and transferring the estate’s assets;
- arranging any final tax returns required for the deceased or for the estate;
- passing the estate’s accounts at the Supreme Court of Western Australia.
For more information about estate administration, read our Guide to Estate Administration in 7 steps.